The current global health crisis, political uncertainty, and natural disasters have made business travel safety a priority in 2020.
Does your travel management company (TMC) help you to:
- Plan ahead to manage travel risks
- Update policy to promote business-wide safety decisions
- Improve safety with leading risk management specialists
- Share urgent communications
- Locate your travellers in an emergency
- Provide your travellers with expert, human customer service
- Mitigate risk with insurance partners
“In the past, we felt the pain of not being able to keep track of our people. Thanks to Egencia, we know where people are scheduled to be. And because everyone has to book through the platform, we have their location with Traveller Tracker, which helps us plan for crisis management,” said Tricia Lim, executive VP of the corporate planning division at NTT Singapore.
You may also be interested in the Egencia white paper, Modernising travel procurement, and discover the ways in which CFOs and CPOs can both maximize travel revenue and minimize travel expenditures through technology-forward travel suppliers and the right policies.