Most organisations today are complex living organisations. While there are processes in place to direct the flow of an activity, because the processes involve people, there is some level of unpredictability with how activities will transpire. The results come in the form of volatility, speed of change, and unpredictability of supply and demand.
The net effect is businesses need to adapt faster to keep up. This is where Integrated Business Planning (IBP) – the next generation of planning comes into play.
Uniting data from marketing, sales, procurement, production, transportation and finance, IBP creates one robust decision framework for stakeholders by removing organizational and technology barriers and aligning and synchronizing plans across strategic and tactical time horizons.
Listen in to Part 3 of our Webinar: Align Finance & Operational Plans Accurately and Efficiently to find out how you to think big, start small and gradually evolve towards a full-fledged integrated business planning for your organisation:
• Planning that saves time and eliminates manual reconciliation
• Link financial targets to operational drivers & activities in each department
• Compare actual performance to planned data and drill down to details
• More accurate forecasts and what-if analytics
• A single version of the truth backed by transparent methodologies and auditable processes
Click on the link to watch the webinar.
You may also click on the link “How integrated planning plays a key role in digital transformation” for more insights and recommendation.