Finance organizations regularly face the challenges of meeting strict deadlines and satisfying data quality requirements for closing the books and delivering accurate financial statements.
IBM Cognos Controller supports the close, consolidation and reporting process with the agility and affordability of a cloud-based solution. It enables finance teams to automate and accelerate the financial close with minimal IT support.
It also helps finance teams deliver financial results, create informative financial and management reports, and provide the chief financial officer (CFO) with an enterprise view of key financial ratios and metrics.
Click on the link to download to discover in detail a list of the benefits that IBM Cognos Controller provide for finance teams:
- Data collection and validation
- Workflow and tasks to improve the close cycle
- Currency conversion
- Minority interest calculations
- Inter-company eliminations
- Group closing adjustments
- Management adjustments
- Advanced calculations and compliance testing
- Consolidated financial reporting for local jurisdictions and multilingual reporting that supports International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Basel II and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and is designed to handle any Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or regulatory environment