When it comes to business workflow automation, which ones do enterprise executives think are the most important and deliver the greatest value?
Organisations are focused on the following high-value workflows related to customers, operations, and finance, said Kofax.
- 85% - Accounts payable automation
- 84% - Transaction processing
- 83% - Bank statement processing
- 83% - Document security management
- 82% - Invoice processing automation
- 78% - Onboarding
- 78% - Other
- 77% - Digital mailroom automation
- 77% - Claims processing
In addition, enterprises prioritise these workflows for a variety of reasons, from improving the customer experience to driving better decision making, Kofax pointed out.
Executives indicated that automating the following functions are providing the greatest benefits, Kofax noted.
- 94% - Optimising customer acquisition and retention
- 93% - Running the business
- 93% - Maximising the value of IT investments
- 93% - Improving customer engagement across multiple channels
- 83% - Ensuring compliance, data management and security
- 82% - Enhancing employee productivity and satisfaction
- 77% - Transforming back-office operations
- 77% - Gaining customer insights through data analysis