CFOs and finance professionals are expected to offer increasingly forward-looking solutions that provide strategic direction for the enterprise, which is excellent! But, meanwhile, they still need to juggle all the variables of their traditional role.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is envisioned by proponents as a way to reap the benefits of technology and process innovation. For converts RPA has resulted in cost-effective operations that are fast and efficient, delivered huge leaps in processing accuracy, and resulted in a happier, more engaged finance team that’s ready to lead and advise the enterprise on its path to growth.
This whitepaper answers the following questions:
- Who is using RPA and how?
- Is it easy to adopt?
- What can I automate?
- What must I consider when setting out to do it?
- Is it a one-time thing or a long-term commitment?
- How does it relate to Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- What will happen to my department during and after RPA?